Integrate your MQTT Broker with Thingsup.
This provides a connection to User's MQTT broker. User need to provide following parameters to connect to MQTT Broker.
- URL - Public URL of MQTT Broker
- Use mqtt:// or mqtts:// or ws:// or wss:// in the URL to select connection protocol with SSL/TLS option.
- Port - MQTT Port Number
- AutoClientID - Generate random clientID for connection
- ClientID - Fixed ClientID in case of AutoClientID is false
- Username - MQTT Username
- Password - MQTT password
- TLS - Use TLS for Connection
Add MQTT Connection
Please note the following points:
- For Thingsup MQTT Broker, use URL as mqtts://mqtt.thingsup.io and Port 1883 with TLS set to true